Monday, September 23, 2013

#kick your booties

Yesterday was officially the first day of FALL, my favorite season. The pumpkin spice lattes, the crisp air, the changing colors, the brown tones, and soft light sweaters, what's not to love about it?
I was looking forward to the fall weather, there is nothing better than waking up to the sound of rain fall and being snuggled up in bed with a good book.
Although I don't get that many chances to stay in bed and read books that are not related to my school studies, I still make sure that one day a semester I take a whole day off, go to a cafe, drink a pumpkin spice latte and devour a book. I refer to it as my mental vacation, although I eventually pay for the day off, it was all worth it in the end!
[Side note, I am currently reading David Mitchell's "The Back Story", I like british comedy and this is an easy read that will for sure make you giggle]

One of my favorite things about fall are the shoes ( I love shoes!!), however I am extremely picky and on a budget. It takes me forever to find the perfect bootie or boot but when I do its love at first sight!

So I am already starting my new season bootie search (and I don't mean the body part).

Since I live in California, the cool weather doesn't actually start up until late Oct. to Nov. which gives me a little time to get my new wardrobe in order. Here are some of my booties options:

I saw these lovelies on See Jane, a blogger I love to follow and recommend others check out her blog!
Seychelles Scoundrel Black Booties

These cut out booties would be perfect for California's Fall weather and who doesn't love the beautiful gold tones!







Similar Style as the Seychelles but a bit more affordable: these Aldo Arzts












Kate Spade never disappoints, however I can't say my wallet is very fond of her :)












It was love at first sight with these Indigo by Clarks, the slight heel and the rustic brown color, I am smitten!












Oh how I'd love these Sigerson Morrison beauties!












The search for the perfect bootie gives me a rush and I am excited to start my journey into this new season!
I wish everyone a wonderful second day of Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment