Thursday, December 5, 2013

#what women want

What do women want? That is a good question, I am a woman and I still don't know what I want half the time. Holidays are hard becuase when people ask me what I want, I don't want to be a burden but nor do I want them to guess what I want. I'd rather they donate money to charity in my name and all works out for the best.

However, it doesn't mean I don't like gifts, especially from a loved one or significant other. So I was racking my brain for what are good gifts for the special lady in your life, either your best friend, sister and mother.

When thinking about gifts for a friend I like to consider events, buying tickets for a nice night out with your best friend is an amazing gift. Some ideas are going and seeing the ballet, such as the Nutcracker, going out to dinner and experiencing a wonderful show. However sometimes with the hustle and bustle of this time of year it's hard to find time. So if that isn't an option then hopefully these ideas give you some inspiration.

1. J.Crew: I fall head over heels for their statement necklaces.
2. Rag & Bone Booties: I tried these one and they are perfect!
3. Zara Scarf: This pattern is very trendy this season and its quite warm and cozy as well.
4. Lo and Sons OG travel bag: In a previous post I mentioned this company and bag, and I stand by my love for this company.
5. Max & Chloe Monogram: who doesn't like monogram, especially in jewelry form?
6. Anthropologie Limited Edition Mug: These look so cute for a cup of coffee Christmas morning.
7. Anthropologie Satchel: Little bags are so convenient when you are already carrying around a big book bag. 
8. Monogram Ring: Also love this monogram option!

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment