Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#why are men so complicated?

So Christmas is just around the corner and I am currently in the middle of finals and racking my brain trying to find appropriate gifts for my favorite people. If I were a millionaire this time of year would be less of a struggle but since I am a student on a budget, every penny matters but I still want to make sure that I get special people a gift they deserve and that will show them how much they truly mean to me.

So there are options; you can either make a DIY gift or online shop like a crazy person (like I do) on your study breaks and look for the best bang for your buck.

I love DIY ideas but  I am not that crafty or artsy so the most DIY I do is the cards. I love making my own cards. I use either Walgreens or Walmart and make picture cards, from either my favorite pictures with myself and that individual or a comic or art work that I know they would love. It also allows you to write whatever you want inside. It's personal and perfect and a great addition to any gift.

So now to the big stuff, the gift ideas. This will be a series since I have been lacking on my posting but I figured I would help people out with my gift ideas. The first post will be about gift ideas for him. These are things I am looking at and are relatively affordable but still oh so classy and perfect for that important man in your life.

1. The Coin: this is awesome, although it only officially comes out next year it is great for any guy.
2. The Slimmy: for the guy that hates the lumpy wallets.
3. J.Crew Harry's Truman Shave Kit: a great stocking stuffer.
4. Banana Republic Wool Scarf: as the temperature drops make sure his next is warm.
5. J. Crew Usb Phone Charger: I don't know about you but my phone never has enough battery.
6. HUGO Tie: A business guy can never have enough ties!
7. Topman Skinny Fit Check Sportscoat: I love a good sports coat, keeps the guy warm and looking stylish.
And don't forget your kisses, a guy can never have enough kisses from a pretty lady.

I'll see you all soon for my next gift guide.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment